Tennis Tutor Plus
Tennis Tutor Plus
Tennis Tutor Plus and the Plus Player model are machines that can provide adjustable topspin and backspin to the tennis balls it fires. If you play any form of competetive tennis then it is very useful to train yourself to spot and react to the different effects spin has on shots, both as they fly through the air and as they bounce off the ground. Using a spin capable machine allows you to recognise spin on the ball during flight and train your body and brain to anticipate the changes required in the timing and set up of returns. The best way to train groundstrokes is by using a tennis ball machine with spin capability, both topspin and backspin.
- Ball Speed – Up to 85 MPH.
- Ball Feed – Adjustable from one ball every 1-1/2 seconds to every 10 seconds.
- Electronic Elevation Control – Ball trajectory is electronically adjustable from groundstroke to lob.
- Built-in Oscillator – Delivers shots randomly across the court for hitting on the run.
- 150 ball capacity – More than two standard pick-up baskets.
- Rechargeable Battery – Built-in battery provides up to four hours of playing time per charge. Even more playing time is available with an optional External Battery Pack.
- Low Battery Charge Indicator – Politely beeps when there is about one-half hour of playing time left.
- Smart Battery Charger – Fully charges the battery overnight and shuts off automatically to prevent over-charging. An optional smart/fast charger can charge the battery in less than six hours.
- Start-up Time Delay – Allows the player time to get to the other side of the net before balls begin shooting.
- Fold-out Towing Handle – Tows like luggage on built-in caster wheels
- Two-button wireless remote – Starts and stops ball delivery, and controls side-to-side position of the ball throws add £195
- Power Battery powered, or Mains powered - add £25
The Tennis Tutor Plus starts at £1680
You’ll earn 0 reward points with this purchase.